Designed to make the everyday extraordinary.
Located just off North Street in Fayetteville, North Cedar Townhomes is a new townhome neighborhood inspired by the style & architecture often seen in the mountains of Aspen. The exteriors are a mix between modern and rustic with accents of cedar throughout the stucco facades. North Cedar Townhomes were designed by the award-winning architecture firm BiLD Architects with interior design by Cassie Booth, ASID. This 16-home development features luxury residences with open floor plans, 10 foot ceilings, center island kitchens with granite counter tops, all appliances, and side- or rear-entry garages. All of this and more is available within the privacy of your own 3- or 4-bedroom home.
Cassie Booth, ASID
More than just a housing complex.
North Cedar Townhomes is more than just a housing complex – it's a neighborhood, and any good neighborhood offers great amenities. The site for North Cedar Townhomes was chosen in part so that tenants would have convenient access to amenities like Harp's Food Store, Arvest Bank and the Razorback Greenway. We are excited to offer luxury homes just blocks from all of this and more including fine restaurants. Oh, yeah! The food - Natural State Sandwiches, Mojo's, Marlo's Taco Shack, and Lucky Luke's BBQ to name a few.
- Oak Plaza shopping center (2 blocks)
- Scull Creek Trail (3 blocks)
- University of Arkansas campus (7 blocks)
- Wilson Park (9 blocks)
- Razorback Stadium (0.9 mile)
- Dickson St. entertainment district (1.1 miles)
- Fayetteville Public Library (1.5 miles)
- Historic Downtown Square (1.7 miles)
- I-49 (1.7 miles)
- Washington Regional Medical Center (3.5 miles)
- Northwest Arkansas Mall (4.5 miles)